Here at the Camino Recovery Centre we provide all of the essential elements necessary for a successful treatment programme in a small, intimate environment.
Our team is clinically sophisticated and able to blend an extensive knowledge of trauma, addiction and co-occurring disorders with enthusiasm and positivity, bringing hope and joy back into the lives of our clients and their loved ones.
- Bespoke One to One Treatment – We offer treatment plans designed to fit the needs of every individual client arriving at Camino. We initially build a clinical profile to assess and address prominent issues that negatively impact our client’s life. Our professional clinical team then creates a detailed treatment plan centred on therapy and wellness.
- Addiction Treatment Approaches and Services – We specialise in a wide range of therapeutic approaches including EMDR, EAP, family programme, art therapy, fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and more. At Camino, we combine innovative and traditional treatment approaches in order to help our clients in the best way possible.
- Family Workshops & Healing – We offer a number of short and intensive workshops focusing on core life aspects. Our professional team helps families, couples or teams as well as individuals to overcome negative emotions, thought patterns and behaviour or communication issues. The workshops aim to heal the past and show individuals the possibility of a happy and healthy future.
- Family Interventions – Our professional team is trained to direct and facilitate successful interventions, guiding family members in effective communication. We know sometimes people struggle to find the power within them to ask for help, yet their loved ones can detect changes in their behaviour or in some cases be affected by them. With the help of our clients’ family and friends, we offer an early route to recovery.
- Drug & Alcohol Detox – A medically controlled detox may be necessary, overseen by professionals familiar with the challenges of each substance detox process. Detoxification can also be required for behavioural or process addictions. At Camino Recovery, we care for our clients’ emotional and physical recovery immensely, and we monitor the recovery process to make adjustments to the treatment plan when necessary.
- Continuing Care & Treatment – We produce a detailed and comprehensive plan to ensure our clients are supported in their transition back home. Our success depends on our clients’ long-term recovery and we are highly committed to continuing our support and communication. Our clients who complete residential treatment at Camino Recovery receive free continuing care.
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment – In certain circumstances an outpatient program may be appropriate. After a detailed assessment including trauma history, physical, mental and emotion condition, our clinicians can determine the sessions the client can attend from; family programme, couples, quality of life, trauma resolution, grief and loss, inner child, to equine assisted psychotherapy.
- Residential Addiction Treatment – Our residential care gives you the best possible chance to recover in the shortest time. Clients can stay at Camino Recovery from 30 to 90 days depending on their needs. Our experienced team works with individuals on a daily basis to overcome a wide range of compulsive behaviours from addiction to eating disorders, or depression and anxiety.