All staff at Camino Recovery are motivated by a desire to see others flourish. We are always looking for dedicated, trained, caring individuals to join our team. Whatever your background please introduce yourself by way of a cover letter and CV. Being a small centre offering highly individualised treatment, we specialise in treating the most clinically challenging clientele. For these reasons we do not offer positions for internships and would only consider well balanced, experienced professionals.
We look forward to hearing from you.
There is a vacancy for a Full-time Primary Therapist at Camino Recovery in Velez Malaga, Spain.
Hours: 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- • Hold a recognised qualification in counselling, (BABCP, IC&RC, BPS, NADAAC or UKCP) Psychology or Therapy in related field.
- • Relevant qualification and training in addictions combined with credibility and knowledge of the field – nationally and internationally
- • Clinical experience with individuals and/or groups of at least two years is required.
- • Training in Somatic Experiencing and/or Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (preferred but not required)
- • Training in EMDR (preferred but not required)
- • Sound knowledge and experience of implementing the 12 step programme
- • A good understanding of cultural diversity and sensitivity
- • Experience working in a residential treatment centre for mental health and behavioural disorders is required
- • An ongoing commitment to personal and professional growth
- • Ability to collaborate with a team of colleagues
- • Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Please send a CV and cover letter describing your reasons for applying to Loren Eden at firstname.lastname@example.org.